Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 101 Quick One Y'all

April 25th, 2016

So this week has been crazy, we got a call on tuesday to go to a new mission training for elder monson on Thursday. I really think God is trying to give every opportunity to die on my mission right now and just keeping me out of my area so I cant just give it all, a lot of stop and go.

We're in Ipoh right now for zone meeting as well, travelling everywhere. Next week we are going to Langkawi for pday and then coming back to Ipoh for another conference and then I go home.

So the days are numbered and it is counting. We are about to go hard in the paint thuogh.

This past week was p baptism, it was really awesome to see somebody you find getting into the covenant life. He is really gonna be a kingdom builder.

Other than that, T is a boss, really progressing, and I am officially letting myself go when it comes to food, enjoying it as much as possible before I go. Malaysia food is the best!

Hope you all a great week AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet 16!

Can't wait to see you soon to celebrate!
Elder Holmes




Zone Conference in Ipoh







Dinner with the Nielsen's after church



No comments:

Post a Comment