Monday, July 13, 2015

Week 62 Going to KL again!!!!!!

July 13, 2015

Well, this is crazy, going back to that KL grind! :D        This is so exciting!

I'm going to be with Elder Baker who is a total BOSS!!!!!! Honestly, a real stud. I'm way excited!

We're whitewashing in the ghetto part of KL and is super Muslim, but we're going to have a blast. I'm going to miss Singapore and Clementi, but holy cow I am excited! Sorry for the short email, but I am super excited! I love all of you so much and I am really excited! Way excited!!!!!!

I played cricket this week,, which is way fun, bowling is hard as. The pitcher is called the bowler. Almost hit a ball into someone's house. What we do while waiting for investigators! Elder Jones has made me a cricket fan. It's way fun!!! It's a lot different. I love Elder Jones. He is so awesome, really great guy, gonna miss him a lot!!

Elder Wang leaves this week......I'm really going to miss him. He is one of the most funniest guys, love his sooooooo much.

Gonna miss Clementi....I really am. I wish I could have done more, I don't know how I'm going to feel leaving. I learned a lot, I know it will pay out!

This week is going to be crazy!!!!! But I'm excited!

Love all of you!
Elder Holmes


Happy 4th of July with Elder Jones my Aussie comp
Playing Cricket



Elder Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment