Sunday, November 29, 2015

Week 79 Hey Everyone

Monday November 21, 2015

Well, I was way stressed out this week, but in the end it worked out really well!

I was called to be the Zone Leader and now training another Zone Leader who just stepped up from being my District Leader, I felt the weight on me this week. I was really nervous at first, but now it is going well.

We had a "rousing" weekly planning on Thursday and an appointment that night with Jessie, an investigator from Malaysia. Then exchanges with Elder Spurrier, the new Assistant. Wow. I am just blown away how intense and energetic and full of confidence yet perfectly humble this man is. I flipping love Elder Spurrier, we went out and WORKED!!!!!! We found an Indonesian maid of a member and taught her and she wants to learn more! We then taught Jet, from China, that night and put him on date for December 19th, he is so awesome!!!!! Then had a lesson with an investigator from Myanmar and brought a member, who was just baptized by my good ole pal Elder Grant, who speaks Burmese and they talked it up. He said he is willing to sacrifice the hate of his family to know if the Book of Mormon is true and how important it is to him. We also taught a lesson to a family from Indonesia, the daughter was interested, hopefully not for Elder Spurriers Malay, but the family isn't so much... but it works! Everyone has their agency, I'm just here to reap the harvest, I'm tired of planting seeds haha

By the end of the day, we had 25 potential investigators and it was really rewarding. Since then Elder Riddle and I are just talking to LITERALLY everyone, it's been great. I love it! Other than that, it's been a great week and this next transfer is going to be challenging but I am going to go ham!!!!!

I also got to go to Indonesia all by myself to a resort island to get my visa renewed. It was beautiful there! So amazing! It was really great to be there and sleep on the beach but really awkward to be alone. I didn't do anything! I promise! But I had to shake off a couple Japanese, Chinese, and Indonesian women, Satan ain't getting me!!!! aint no way, I'm staying right.

It was a fun, weird week, Hope all is well for all of you!
Elder Holmes

Man I met and talked about Christianity

A day relaxing on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment