So the big news, Elder Egbert got exchanged ........ I owe everything to that missionary, he is absolutely amazing and he taught me so much. We miss him a lot over here. Elder Hord and I are on our own, but we are ready to fly and keep this area busy!
We loved General Conference. We missed a lot because we were busy getting the Tamil version up and running for Alvira and her family, but it was so worth it. Elder Callister's talk was soooooo good!!!!!! So it was also really cool seeing Elder Martinez and Elder Wong talk in their languages. So Elder Martinez came into my MTC class back in the day and we were able to get to know him, and me and another Elder also cleared bother Elder Martinez and Elder Wong's plates at the MTC and talked to both of them. Very good men and it was really cool also seeing them up in Conference giving talks in their native languages, Spanish and Cantonese!
Everything is doing great! Except our house. Our sink doesn't drain so we have to wash our dishes in the shower, and even that water is now turning yellow.
MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
General Conference was amazing. I really learned a lot on how I want to become a better Father in Zion. Elder Callister's talk really hit me strongly.
I had a wonderful week and am so excited for the week to come!!
God Bless you all!
Elder Holmes
No comments:
Post a Comment