So Alvira and her family is just so ready for baptism, they have been the absolute best and have been going through so much heartbreak. Alvira had another death in her family and has been pretty shaken up over it. We went and visited her on Saturday with Shiloh, the COOLEST member ever from Sri-Lanka, and we asked her about her thoughts on baptism and if she had any doubts. I have never heard a more firm testimony than I heard from her about baptism, and she hasn't even been baptized yet! She is the absolute best, most loving person I have ever had the chance to meet and love. I am so grateful to God for blessing Elder Egbert, Hord and I to teach her and her family. They are some of the most amazing people, I don't care if I don't see another baptism this entire mission, as long as I see her and her family baptized. She is just amazing.
She gave us a family friend to go visit on Thursday, which we did much to the happiness of Alvira. She was so excited to teach her friend about the Plan of Salvation. Her friend Mishal's father passed away and her family is going through a really hard time with her husband, Kaleb, going through a stroke and half paralysed. We had a choppy lesson but the Spirit was felt and Mishal's family really want us to come over again! Davie, the son, is 16 and has such a testimony of Christ. We all just loved this family immediately. They'll be in Perak until next week, so hopefully we'll be able to see them then!
Finally got in touch with Samuel and his family after fasting and praying. We were fasting for Samuel and his family as a companionship and then he SMSed us back Sunday night!!!! FINALLY!!! I truly have a testimony of fasting now, we thought that Samuel was going anti on us. He is doing fine, just really busy with work. Trying to get an appointment with him soon. I love that guy so much, him and his family are just the best!!!!
General Conference is coming this weekend, sooooo stoked!!!!! In Asia, we get it a week late. Doesn't change the Spirit that will be felt! Can't wait! Love being a missionary, wouldn't spend these years doing anything else. God truly does love you and everyone else, He is so merciful.
Hope you the best!
Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!! (Some Muslim holiday, there is one every week hahaha) oh... and
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mishal and her family

I sent a letter to you this evening so you will read it next time you get on let me know if you get our mail just got the mail Love ya lots grandma
ReplyDelete