Lots of goodies
In James' own words: "It's hard to put into words the gratitude I feel towards the people in my life today. Tomorrow I will officially become a representative of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and serve a two year mission. For those who came to the open house tonight, thank you so much for showing your support. It's been great to hear from so many with words of encouragement about what I am about to partake in and I am so thankful for all of you for influencing me in my life and making me a better person. Without those that God put around me, I would't be the person I am today. I know that I am leaving my family with some of the best people I know to comfort and help them in times of need. I'll have my email up on Facebook soon for any of those who want to email me to stay in contact, I hope to keep in touch with all of you. I am so blessed to have the support my family and I have."
No comments:
Post a Comment