Scary thing was hearing about the beheadings in Iran and stuff by the Jihad., my heart and prayers go out to the families of those who have been hurt y these horrific acts. God is just, and there will be justice done unto those that do evil. There were four or five Muslim men caught in Malaysia about to go join the fighting. We are now warned to watch our backs. It really is scary in an Islamic country, but God will protect us. Unless He needs some kind of martyr, but I'll let Elder Egbert have that honor (totally just kidding, I love my companion, hahaha).
Wednesday we went to Brother Ravi's home with Alvira and her family! Had a wonderful Tamil Family Home Evening at their place, Brother Ravi is just the best. Really felt the Spirit and Alvira and her family LOVED it!!! Bro. Ravi also decided to call my Mom that night, saying how he can talk to my Mom but not me, so he called and it was hilarious. Mom said she heard me laugh in the background, so hopefully that wasn't breaking the rules:/ Bro. Ravi is the best, we'll be going over to his home tonight as well!
Alvira came to church this Sunday, such a wonderful Sunday it was. I am in one of the est branches in the mission (tied with Ipoh) and they are awesome!!!! Alvira said her ex preacher talked to them saying that The Church is the anti-Christ. She and Jabneel put the preacher in his place. It is awesome we don't have to worry about that family. Baptism is coming up on October 18th! So excited? :)
So big new, we got called by the Assistants and Elder Egbert and I were picked to be in a tri companionship with Elder Hord!!!!! He came in this morning and already we taught a lesson! Did so well! Way excited for what this transfer has in store for us. It's gonna be great! :)
It is wonderful to be a full time representative of Jesus Christ and to hold the Holy Priesthood to bless the lives of those around me. I have a lot to learn, but God strengthens me in all I do. I have never been more happy in my entire life, that, I can testify to all of you. God is there and He loves you. Pray to Him and He will hear you.
I love you all,
Elder Holmes
National Mosque
Bro Ravi and I
Love this family!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment