It has been a really awesome week this week, we saw a lot of miracles and a switch up of investigators, which is sad but refreshing!
So the beginning of the week was really slow, we had a day of painting our house the entire day! We have to get it ready to be checked by an agent. It was awful. We weren't able to even get to our area because we painted all day and then cleaned that night. We felt awful as missionaries, so the next day was exchanges with Elder Young in Clementi area, and it was such a great day. We hit the pavement and didn't stop till we dropped. Love Elder Young, don't know what I would do without him! So that morning we were doing making food as an appreciation for member missionary work done by one of our members, so I was doing that while Elder Young looked through our area book and was calling potentials and came across a name of a former. We had the address and were gonna be in the area later on that day. that night we had maybe 10 minutes to spare and we stopped and were thinking it wasn't enough time to go see him, but it just hit us, we gotta go visit this guy. So we ran up to his building and to his floor. We then realized he doesn't have a unit number on our address. So we just went to the first home to knock on it, and a little girl peered through the gate and started shouting and jumping, "the missionaries, the missionaries!" Guess it gotta be it. So we talked to the family and the boy on the teaching record. He was totally down to learn again! Met up with him the next day and he is soooooo prepared. He's in a Muslim school, his dad is Buddhist, his mom Muslim as well, and yet goes to a Christian church. He is religiously confused haha so we told him, pray and ask God! Such a great lesson, we're meeting with him next week too.
Then on Sunday we had a lesson with a couple referrals and all wanted to learn more and were excited to read the Book of Mormon. This is after we dropped our other investigators earlier this week. The pool is just shuffling through, and we are seeing more and more people prepared to hear the message. Today is transfers, so I'll let you know what happens later :)
Love all of you! This next transfer is going to be awesome!
20 minutes later:
I'M WITH ELDER JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo pumped!!!!!!!!! I'm still District Leader. My District covers 6 wards and I'm still in Clementi. I'm so happy. Just ecstatic right now. They took out Singapore North, it is now turning into one Big Zone. Elder McCarthy and Beckstrand are my Zone Leaders!!!!! So excited!!!! They are the best!!!!! I'll be taking over Singapore North Zone into my own District and helping them out there. It'll be crazy. It should be fun!
Last day together before transfers
No comments:
Post a Comment