February 29th, 2016
Well everyone! Crazy things are happening. We dropped all of our investigators this week, but we are about to find a family this week. for real. We are starting form the bottom for sure. But it has been fun!
I had to bike over 15 miles in the hot sun with a suitcase on the handlebars and sweating to death. We also went to Butterworth area for a couple days because another missionary had to go do visa things and we went and did service at the church as well.
Things coming up! Elder Neilson who is a member of the 70 as well as the executive over the missionary department will be coming to the mission and we get to have a couple of meetings with him in KL next week, and then Elder Harker and I get to fly to the city on the island of Borneo, Kuching, to have another meeting with him and all the other zone leaders. It's gonna be awesome! I am really excited!
Anyway, y'all have a good week!
Love you all!
I promise I am finishing strong haha
Elder Holmes
No comments:
Post a Comment