Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week 43 Apa Khabar y'all

Monday March 2, 2015

Elder M. Russell Ballard came to Singapore. Enough said.

This week was sickkkkk! We had Zone Conference and then had Elder Ballard, Elder Rasband and Bishop Stevenson come to Singapore and had a great fireside with all of them. It was soooo powerful!! one of my favorite quotes from Elder Ballard was about how he had a zone leader from his mission came to him later on and said he is losing his testimony and needed to have answers for his questions he has had since he looked up anti- Mormon material. Elder Ballard said something totally profound, "You can go ahead and waste your time on looking at that stuff, you go ahead. But you better give God an equal amount of time." so profound. He counseled his Zone leader when was the last time he read the Book of Mormon (of course he had not) and then committed him to read it. I have never seen such power, boldness, and humility coming from an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. I testify and know that Elder M. Russell Ballard is an Apostle called by Christ himself. The Holy Spirit witnessed that unto me as I prayed to know if he was.

I was also able to see Elder Egbert give his dying testimony.... He leaves in April. I started to cry as he spoke. He has changed my life, I can only be grateful for knowing and serving with such an example that he is. I love him till the day I die. I honestly can't believe he is leaving. he has taught me everything I know and I am just grateful.

This week has been fantastic, just trying to become closer to my Saviour every day. So grateful to know of the Plan of Salvation and the truthfulness of this Gospel.

Sorry for the short message, just hope you all the best!

Sending my love,
Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment