June 2, 2014
Hello my friends!
Mission has been crazy these days. Two baptisms on date now, and we keep pushing on. Found three new investigators in a family whose kids have not been baptized, they're the absolute best.
As I write this with kids shouting in Tamil and Chinese all around me playing computer games, I just remember how stupid and a waste of time those games are. And also how much I don't understand a word they're saying.
Got drenched three times this week, it rains every day here, but at least it is refreshing. Had curry for the first time and loved it and basically burned my esophagus eating it, along with my liver. It is super hot. The culture is different here. We eat with our hands and chop sticks, eat as fast as possible, and have to hunch over the food to eat it as quick as the members. Thanks for the manners mom, I had to throw them out the window hahaha but the food here is amazing. Only problem is we don't know what we're eating half the time.
Went caving today for pday, was a lot of fun!!!! Seeing the rock all around you is so cool, especially when you are waste deep in water in the pitch black other than your flashlight. Coolest experience. But I love it here. The food is amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way. Talk more next week!
Elder Holmes
We don't starve in Ipoh
Who needs a Harley?!
Family History books
English Class
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment