Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 35 Quick Update

January 5th, 2014

Elder Holmes didn't have much time to write so here is little bit from our email conversation we had.
In my email to him, I asked,

What happened this week that was funny?
mmmm I have no idea. Elder McCarthy dancing every single morning is probably the funniest thing that has happened. Or when a little kid tried to hit on Sister Lewis, I was DYING LAUGHING!!!!  

What happened this week that was a testimony builder?
Always keeping in my mind, "What would Christ be thinking?" it works. Helps me to be wayyyy more effective as a missionary.

What happened this week that made you realize you can do better at that?
EVERYTHING! hahahaha there is so much, I can't even list. I guess getting to bed on time? I usually stay up late studying extra. Gonna work on that!

What was the highlight of the week?
So my favorite highlight of the week would probably be eating at the Peterson's home. Sister Peterson is a baller cook and is from Brazil. Like, makes the best food I have ever had. But she always makes so much so we have a dishes fest and we clean an hour before and hour after the meal. So it is a lot of fun and a great way to serve. We were going so hard that our hands went like prunes.

We found out who our new Mission President is. He's coming in July!

Sorry for not much of an email this week. We don't have as much time as usual with Elder Andrus leaving tomorrow, got a lot to do! Love you madre!!!!

Elder Holmes
Dishes with Sister Asanuma & Sister Lewis

Elder Andrus & Sister Asanuma

Prune Hands
This sign is everywhere in Singapore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment