Elder Holmes didn't write a blog post so here's a few notes from the email chat I had with him.
That is so good to hear about Max! I definitely have been praying for him and the family.
Thomas built a computer?!?! How awesome! That is so cool!!
Transfer news should be coming in soon.....I won't be in the same area or back in 1st Ward. That much I do know for sure. Hopefully will go back to Malaysia! But wherever I go, it'll be a fresh start and a new time to set the pace! Way excited to press the reset button and put this entire transfer behind me. This has honestly been the hardest and even the worst part of my mission I have ever had. But it ends today!!!!!!!! So excited! Learned a lot of things this transfer, but how much I actually did learn is going to be shown next transfer and then I'll see if it made a difference.
I really enjoy talking to people from all over the world. Talked to a guy from Estonia, another from Italy, Switzerland and Vancouver! So many people from around the world! It is really cool to be able to see a lot of different cultures in one mission, something I truly enjoy is talking to the people.
So here is my reporting tradition. Reporting night consists of Sunday Sarongs, reporting pie, and just talking it out with the District. haha
Elder Anderson was home schooled, so here he is getting Holmes-schooled
We went to East Coast park with my boy Elder Kavapalu and the gang
I'm staying in Singapore in Clementi!!!!! My companion is Elder Wang from China!!!! How Sweet?!?! I'm still District Leader....with the biggest district in the mission!
Thanks and love you so much Mom!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment