Sept 14th, 2015
One of those weeks!
It started off sick nasty!!!! We went to Pulau Ubin again for P-Day with the zone to party it up with some mountain biking action. It was great, and then Elder Middlebrook ate it and got pretty torn up. So him and I had to hit a patrol boat and get him to the hospital. We got him patched up, nothing broken, just some stitches. He couldn't really do to much this week and then he got pretty sick from the medicine, so it was an inside week :( But it was okay, we got a lot of planning done for Zone Meeting and weekly planning. I just really want to go out and work this week haha really excited to contact these souls!
I also had my first Missionary Leadership Council with all the other Zone Leaders from the mission. It was sooo boss! Talked about the Spirit and how it works and how we need to not fear man, but be bold with it. This is the flipping truth! Stand up for it. Of course out of love, but it was really awesome.
On Sunday, one of our investigators dropped us which was really heartbreaking because she was doing so well! But now Jane is doing amazing, our last investigator, and told everyone at Church she was going to be baptized! :D It was awesome! What a boss! That should be on October 24th, hopefully.
This week is Zone Meeting and a finding week. I've been here in Singapore for almost 9 months now (with my vacation to Malaysia) and I have only found 5 new investigators by contacting. Good thing it's a new week, new people to teach, and the reason I didn't find them before, is cause we're suppose to meet them this week.
The duo of Middlebrook and Holmes is gonna love them so much they won't refuse! Should be a fun week with a couple of different ideas on how to contact we want to try out. It'll be rocking :)
Love y'all!
Elder Holmes

No comments:
Post a Comment