Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 77 Baptism....... Huzzah!!!

October 26th, 2015

Namitha was baptized this week! It was so amazing!!!!!!

She is doing fantastic now, she has the strongest testimony that I have ever seen in anyone being baptized. She is really fantastic, I can't believe God let me see such a miracle happen with her and the change that she has had through coming unto Christ. We had the baptism with another person from the Woodlands Ward name Sue, who is our WML's girlfriend. It was a great day, the Spirit was so strong as Elder Perritt, Middlebrook and Cocq (the Aussies and French man) with Elder Pierce on the piano sang "Come Thou Fount" it was AMAZING!!! Everyone was almost to tears, and it set the baptism up perfectly. So amazing!

This week was pretty great. On Friday Elder Middlebrook and I had a free day. Absolutely nothing. So we decided to go contacting all day! It was terrible! The haze here was just suffocating us (we can't wear our masks while talking to people) and so after 6 hours straight (because we were also not eating) we were dead. So yeah, not doing that again. We talked to everyone but only a couple wanted.

Sometimes, there is a better way to do things. So yeah, nothing else really happened this week, So I will end my email here.

Love you all!
Elder Holmes


Baptism


Smog 

Smog masks 


Christmas packages & COOKIES from Home!!!!!

New shirt

Ireland "Where the Craic is Mighty"

Quidditch

Breakfast of Champions

No comments:

Post a Comment